Thursday, November 17, 2016

And Then I Skipped Two Days

Welp, didn't mean to do that. I posted on Sunday and then missed the next two days. Oops.

Monday night we had Community Bible study and when we got home, I spent most of the evening packing and getting ready for a trip to my daughter's for a few days. Then Tuesday was filled with traveling and ended with some fun time with my granddaughter.

I am at my daughter's for a few days to help her do some things to get ready for Baby Girl #2 who is due in only three weeks! On the agenda is cooking some food for the freezer, some cleaning, some sewing, some errands and some playing with a 20 month old.

Today's errands included a doctor's appoinment for Mommy. Grammy and this sweetie hung out in the waiting room. Here she is pointing at and asking me if she can touch a plant that was in the corner of the waiting room.


This little girl has somehow transformed into a full-fledged toddler since I last saw her in October. So many words, so much silliness!

Today I am thankful for...

...a safe flight
...warmish weather in the Midwest
...so many hugs from a little one
...the quietness of the farm
...lots of time chatting with Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment