Wednesday, November 23, 2016

A Little Shopping, A Little Exploring


We ventured out to do a little exploring today and while we were doing that, we did a little Christmas shopping.  

We went to a town called Southport. It looks like a fun little oceanside town with lots of interesting shops and restaurants. We were able to find a few things on our shopping list and drove around a little to see what the town was made of. 

Our evening included pizza and more Netflix. I've knocked out eight episodes of Gilmore Girls and Hubby and I have watched several episodes of The Crown

Today I am thankful for...

...the joy of buying gifts for our family and the anticipation of giving the gifts to them
...this amazing sunset

...seeing dolphins (I'm pretty sure) out in the ocean
...Hubby being able to talk with his best friend on the phone
...finding canned tart cherries so I can make a cherry pie for Thanksgiving
...Hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment