Sunday, May 1, 2016

These People...

Now that I have a laptop to blog on I will have a few catch-up posts to do. I have had quite a bit going on in my life in the last four to five months that I'd like to get down in writing before I forget too many details.

This post is all about pictures. We celebrated Christmas with our kids in between Christmas and New Year's Day. (Welcome to the world of having married kids and grown-up kids with real-life jobs.)

I accidentally left my camera at my son's house one night. This is a bit of what I found on my camera:







What was it I said about having grown-up married kids?

My sophisticated daughter-in-law.


My beautiful daughter:


My son-in-law was busy working while all the shenanigans were going on.


What is a selfie, Mommy?  (Those blue eyes melt me every time I see them.)
 


I laughed so hard when I first saw these pictures. I may have grown-up kids, but they still are awfully goofy and I love that so very much!


2 comments: