Thursday, August 4, 2016

A Blue and White Quilt

Earlier this year I was thinking about the quilts I have made for my kids. I realized that I have made two quilts for each of them (including my son-in-law), except my daughter-in-law. I have only made her a table runner. Yikes. I decided right then that I would make her a quilt for her July birthday.

I knew she would love the Blue & White color scheme. I found the pattern on the blog Jo's Country Junction.  It was a pretty easy pattern and I love the uniqueness of it and the modern look.  


76x64



A close-up of the background fabric and the quilting.


It was a hit! My daughter-in-law liked it enough that she wore it around her house in July. :)

1 comment:

  1. You must be waiting for someone to comment. It is beautiful. But it appears black, not blue. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete